Ecrio, Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for www.ecrio.com.
We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. We may use your IP address to gather broad demographic information.
Our site's information request link requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the information request link to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor to advise you of recent company developments. Users may opt out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt out section below.
Your personal information is never shared outside Ecrio without your permission, except under conditions explained below.
Ecrio may send your personal information to other companies or people under any of the following circumstances:
- When we have your consent to share the information;
- If sharing your information is necessary to provide a product or service you have requested (If your information is shared with third parties we will only provide the information they need to deliver a requested product or service);
- As part of a joint sales promotion or to pass sales leads to one of our distribution partners; and
- To keep you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers or other information we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless you have opted out of these types of communications).
- This site contains links to other sites. Ecrio is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Contacting the Web Site
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Send mail to the following postal address:
Ecrio Inc, USA
20450 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014